Tuesday, February 21, 2006

"I'd rather fuck a tree"

This was a a line I came up with when talking to my best friend, the infamous Momo Lee.

I've been doing a lot of thinking. I think that people nowdays are not satisfied. They always think that the grass is greener on the other side. I am no doubt one of them. I always want what others have/I don't have at times. I think it's a good thing because it makes you work hard for them. Then again, you can never have enough.

I've got so many things i wanna blog about..

I just want to list down the blogs I read:

www.xiaxue.blogspot.com
www.verypoisonouslady.blogspot.com
www.potatomusmaximus.blogspot.com
www.noellealbum.blogspot.com
www.prettywhitehorse.blogspot.com
www.imjusttryingtomakesenseofthings.blogspot.com
www.lalalapom.blogspot.com
www.estherthegorgeous.blogspot.com
www.kungpaokitty.livejournal.com
www.joystotheworld.blogspot.com
www.surumi.blogspot.com
www.estherlovesken.blogspot.com
www.xanga.com/clapbangkiss
www.mylifemysay.blogspot.com
www.cherylsia.blogspot.com

I went shopping during lunch with crazy owl who came to buy me dim sum @ Tung Lok tea house. I contributed to lunch with my $10 voucher.

We went shopping @ designer PUMA after the lunch, at the shop VENUE which is on the way to the Patissiere at Ann Siang Hill.. I bought a top and a pink skirt and it was like 500 buckaroos. I got ticked off by JER and JEN for spending. But 50% discount is my weak argument.

My best friend's comments when asking me for my budget for shopping, "u can get quite crazy when it comes to buying, gotta check w u just in case."

Note to crazy owl's friends: BF and CB: stop spying on me!!

Quote by J marshmellow which wowed me today!
"Yeah I understand, it's like the thing bothers you like a speck in the eye'

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read most of the blogs u listed here too. ;) Well, check these out.. they are quite fun or interesting to read..
www.cuteoverload.com
deuxis.blogspot.com
phileanyc.blogspot.com

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats