Thursday, April 12, 2007

Yesterday....Crestfallen

I spent almost the whole of my 24 hours yesterday at home, hiding in my room mostly, on my bed...

I emerged barely from my room to have a cup of cereal for breakfast, visit the clinic downstairs, havin fishball noodles soup for dinner and to watch the 9 o'clock show that you love and have a warm bowl of Rochor Soya Bean Curd..

We barely communicated, save the unpleasant msn conversation that left me mostly in tears...

I questioned myself and our feelings...

I couldn't understand whether we were exchanging words in a fit of anger or you had meant what you had typed.

Nevertheless... to me, if the words you typed were meant to be then I feel consoled because you have finally revealed what you have been hiding from me all along, leading me on..

I'm confused and lost...........

I refuse to trust anyone now or let my tears flow again........

Music will be my companion.........

I am determined to stand up by myself and protect myself from further harm.......

I will curb my emotions and meditate the hatred for myself to become love..

I just want to forget...................

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats