Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Heroes are lonely...

If you are a hero, why do you not know about loneliness?
- Lalala’s song…I like

Without expectations, there is no disappointment...

I've come to grown to accept this fact.. In addition, as I’ll never be able to control or manipulate everyone or everything in life.. I live with the cold hard fact that I have to take everything which comes my way.. It’s only easier to deal with it if you are willing to succumb..

I keep silent now when I am feeling unhappy.. I still lash out about the minimal unhappiness that I derive.. But I believe that is the right thing to do.. One just can’t bottle everything up…

Am I starting to be jaded? (Jaded – dulled by experience)

I don’t understand why we can’t spend quality time with our families.. Is it just so hard to compromise that you feel that I am forcing you? Is money all that’s all on your mind? We never ever had the thought that you will come for freeloading… Will J&J eventually follow into your footsteps? I’ve said it once, I’ve said it all the time.. Watches, Work, Friends, Money, Family then me…. You only prove me right…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats