Monday, December 26, 2005

You...

Four years ago, you were the spark in my life...

Four years later, we are trying to forget...

We'll never succeed in forgetting..

I blame myself at times...

It pains me and makes me feel bad...

Guilt plagues...

It can't be helped..

Please try to understand

Please move on with your life..

It serves no good ...

I know one day, it'll all come back to me...

I dread for that day to come..

I don't know how to make it all go away..

Wounds heal but scars remain...

I just wish the best for you..

I'm sure you'll move on..

I'm sure in time, you'll lead a better life than me..

I will not have anyone to blame..

I will not ask you to take me back...

My pride's just too much...

If solitude it must be,

then solitude it will have to be...

For now, don't look and you shall seek....

Thank you, thank you for your love, time and patience..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats