Sunday, December 04, 2005

NURSING A SPRAINED ANKLE

I hate it.. I hate the stupid cleaner...

They should not mop the floor in a crowded cineplex on a Saturday evening when the cinema is most crowded...

Now I end up with a sprained ankle..

To my defence, I did not fall.. I only tripped.. but I ended up with a swollen ankle... both right and left...

Jen and Jer: We don't seem to be fated to go shopping together on a Monday evening...

Dar: I promise you can be my gen-pi-chong and follow me wherever I go so that I will not trip again... You can be my strong wall pillar....

I want to recover soon and enjoy my upcoming weekend... I will visit the chinese physician again.. I must eat my medicine...

Sigh..

It's a long day at work.. If not for my client, I would have been on medical leave today...Had gastric at 5 am on Sat morning... Thanks dar for waking up to listen to my aches and pains....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats